Your age is based on how old you are on April 30, 2024.
- West Raleigh Fall Players do NOT qualify as 'Returning WR Players' unless they played in WR the prior Spring season
- In order for sibling guarantee to be in effect, the sibling must have played in WR (in the Rookie, Minor, or Major league) during the prior Spring season and be registered and play this Spring season.
- Any guaranteed player who chooses to tryout and re-enter the draft to attempt to be placed on different team will lose guaranteed status and must complete a Draft Re-Entry Request and submit it to the Board of Directors for approval.
- 5 and 6 year olds do NOT have to try out for the Modified Coach Pitch league. MCP is done on a first come, first served basis.
- *** Guaranteed 6 year olds in the Spring, per the sibling rule, will continue to be guaranteed a spot at West Raleigh, but must try out to be placed on a Rookie League team unless they have a sibling already on a RL team. If they are not selected to a Rookie League team, they will be assigned to the MCP league (if this option was selected at registration).
- ### 5 year old’s with a sibling on another Rookie League team, must be evaluated at tryouts to determine if they are a safety risk, the head coach of the sibling’s team will have priority draft choice.