Your age is based on how old you are on April 30, 2023.
- In order for sibling guarantee to be in effect, the sibling must have played at WR (in the Rookie, Minors, or Majors leagues) during the prior Spring or Fall season and be registered and play this Fall season.
- Any guaranteed player who chooses to tryout and re-enter the draft to attempt to be placed on different team will lose guaranteed status and must complete a Draft Re-Entry Request and submit it to the Board of Directors for approval.
- 4 and 5 year olds do NOT have to try out for the Modified Coach Pitch League. Registration for MCP is on a first come, first served basis.
- *** Guaranteed 5 year olds in the Fall, per the sibling rule, will continue to be guaranteed a spot at West Raleigh, but must try out to be placed on a Rookie League team unless they have a sibling already on a RL team. If they are not selected to a Rookie League team, they will be assigned to the MCP league (if this registration option was chosen).
- ### 5 year old’s with a sibling on another Rookie League team, must be evaluated at tryouts to determine safety risk, the head coach of the sibling’s team will have priority draft choice.